Plan, one step at a time.
- It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.
- It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see. // (Sir Winston Churchill)
21, an age at which we legally turn adults, willing to take our own
choices (yeah, by all means).
We stand at crossroads, yet few of us realise the same. The very ground that we stand now, defines us in the days, months and years to come…. Yet, few are shaken by the gravity of that decision.
That one decision:
- that job, you plan to blindly chase in the 1-2 years to follow
- that family business, which you plan to take care of
- that university, which you always dreamt of being a part of
- or even that soul mate, for whom you gave your heart, and made promises
Everything matters. Search to the bottom of your soul, what you yearn.
Think about how “you think” life will be like after that one step. Work to earn it. Follow it with all you’ve got.
It all comes down to one small fundamental principle of happiness:
And for all fellow beings planning to “go with the flow” and later on “settle”. Trust me, it may seem the easy way, but it is the most dangerous path.
You are talking about settling for 40 years ahead, when already you have grown vary of living the same life for just 20 years! Vita longa (Life is long), explore it in all its glory.